Minnesota Warehouse Concrete Flooring
When you have heavy machinery, expensive equipment, and skilled employees on your warehouse floor, you need something safer than the standard-label concrete; you need the proven quality of PolyTek Surface Coatings! Since 2010, we’ve offered a superior range of warehouse flooring specially formulated by experts with years of industry experience. Whether your primary concern is premium-grade safety or easy maintenance, we have the right type of warehouse flooring for you, including:
Regardless of which material you choose, our warehouse flooring options:
- Offer superior durability, impact resistance, safety, and style
- Come in a wide variety of materials, colors, gloss levels, and price points
- Are protected by both a lifetime and 5-year product warranty
The Right Warehouse Concrete Floor Coating for Any Industry
At PolyTek, we’ve designed a full line of warehouse concrete floor coatings, each with its own advantages and uses. Start your brand-new flooring installation by learning more about the various types available:
- Chip: Our chip system offers a granite-like appearance and light, orange peel-like texture, adding visual appeal and a safe, non-slip finish that’s especially important for worker safety.
- Metallic: With rich, natural pigments, our metallic floors make a bold statement. The 3D look and high-gloss sheen also increase the lighting and reflectivity of your warehouse environment.
- Quartz: The quartz system has five separate layers for maximum durability, with chemical and abrasion resistance factors that make it a great warehouse concrete floor coating.
- Epoxy: PolyTek has taken the ever-popular epoxy and improved upon its strength and durability. Our high-performance epoxy floor coating is cost-effective, long-lasting, and especially ideal for large warehouses.
- Polyurea: Polyurea is much stronger than traditional epoxy, hybrid coatings, or paint. Both our solid color and shop floor polyurea systems are designed for extreme adhesion and flexibility.
Begin With a Free, On-Site Estimate for Your New Warehouse Flooring
Need help determining which industrial floor coating system is right for your warehouse flooring? Then get in touch with PolyTek Surface Coatings today!