Minnesota Wood Shops Floor Coatings
Your wood shop or your workshop is an important part of your business. You want to be sure that the flooring is up to the heavy traffic and heavy duty equipment that you will be working with and storing. If you have customers coming to the wood shop then you also want to be sure that your area projects a professional image with a clean and sanitary floor.
At Polytek Surface Coatings we provide a number of different surface coatings especially designed for wood shops. You can be rest assured that you are getting the highest quality material at a competitive price when you choose to work with Polytek Surface Coatings.
Commercial Concrete Coatings
One option you have when it comes to surface coating applications is polyureas. This is a highly popular option for your wood shop or workshop as it offers:
- UV stability
- chemically resistant to salt, gas, oil and many other harsh chemicals
- 4 times more strength than epoxy coatings
- 98% more flexibility than epoxy allowing for the natural movement of concrete
Like all of our surface coatings, you can also expect:
- a 5 year commercial warranty or fifteen year residential warranty
- resistance to chipping, cracking, peeling and spalling
- a wide range of color options and styles to suit your area
- options for anti skid proof, ultra high chemical resistance and thermal shock resistance
Floor Resurfacing and Repair
The quality of your wood shop should never be compromised. If you notice any chipping, peeling or cracking in your current flooring, then it is best to get it fixed as soon as possible. Damage to your floor can not only look bad but also make it harder to work and even cause liability concerns. Uneven concrete can easily be fixed with our surface coating options.
Minneapolis Surface Coatings
Come in and speak to our friendly staff about the many options you have. Or, fill out the form on the side of the page and we will get back to you. We offer free in house estimates on all jobs. Get a better idea of your options, your costs and the procedure when it comes to Minneapolis surface coatings by contacting us today at (952) 406-0222.